Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Do you really wanna golf?

I’ve started this blog to track my golf progress and to interact with others who may or may not want to get out on the greens. I’ve put off golfing for decades and finally gave it a try...only to find that it’s actually quite enjoyable.

So, with 4 rounds under down, I remain...The Reluctant Golfer. The main point of this blog will be to document my golf game. And I’d also like to document helpful points that I wish I would’ve known when I first started...such as definitions, equipment, clothing, apps, lessons, course etiquette, etc. I’m learning a lot real fast...but it sure would’ve been great to have that info beforehand. So come along if you dare...duffers, hackers and scratch golfers are all welcome!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment